Contact Information

1260 Fox Point Rd.,
Dwight, Ontario
P0A 1H0

705 635 1569
fax 705 635 9790

email: ntapley@vianet.ca

Friday, September 10, 2010

Why Vote for Me?

I have the experience -- including involvement on the original Visioning Committee for Environment, and participation in the development of the Development Permit system that gives me a deep understanding of the issues. With a number of new faces coming to the Council table for this term, continuity and experience are going to be at a premium.

Running a full time tourism business within the community, I understand the needs of those who earn their livelihoods here, as well as the seasonal residents. I am excited to be participating in the development of the Community Plans and look forward to their implementation.

The Heritage Committee, which I chair, has been very successful in a wide variety of programs, including Heritage Tax Relief, and attracting eleven properties to seek designation.

I live here, I understand the recreational opportunities we have, the very real challenges we face, and I bring continuity, experience and a deep committment to my community to the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment